xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO MY WORLD

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I LOST MY EXTRA TWO EYES. SucksToSuck

So a while back we went  to Ilocos Sur just for a road trip then we decided to drop by at Jessica's Resort in Bauang La Union because my Tito's girlfriend is having a get together there with her relatives.

So since it's a resort in La Union, expect that there are beaches around. We were so brave to let the salt water touch our skin and let our clothes be extremely wet. It was an obscure beach and we thoroughly enjoyed its reasonable emptiness and peacefulness. It's quite satisfying to reach the beach specially when you are used to live a very busy and fast paced life and it only takes a short ride and a short walk to feel that extra ordinary ocean breeze. 

The Beach


So... the center of the story is not actually about how wonderful the beach was, but unfortunately I LOST MY PAIR OF GLASSES!!!! We were playing with the ocean waves, it was so good and so fun until this huge ocean wave came and I was so stupid to feel it and let my body slap on it. I stumbled so bad and tried to dive to recover and then tadah!!!!!! my glasses danced with the ocean waves! sucks!! 

But in the end we just laugh about it and just to inform you that glasses has been with me for years now. I prefer using that one than my new glasses because that was made of titanium, it was very light and i thought it was unbreakable. yeah it was really unbreakable but i forgot it actually fought against the strength of nature. Yay me! I was so stubborn! what crossed in my mind to go dive with my glasses on? So stupid! yes! INDEED! 

And take note! this is not the first time that this incident happened. It's actually the second. clearly I did not learn from the first one. so stubborn! 

What sucks more is my spare glasses are in my unit in Baguio and I'm not planning to go home till after New Year, but the good thing is I have my contacts with me! Oh great! But thanks to my tita for lending me her glasses while she's wearing her contacts.

ugh! next time I will not go to the beach with my glasses on! A MUST DO

That's my school uniform with my glasses on. yeah! that was the glasses that i lost!


No comments:

Post a Comment