xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO MY WORLD

Monday, December 24, 2012

REAL MAMA'S GIRL

When I woke up this morning I realized that my mom is really not around. It's not syncing with me still because we talk everyday. yeah! literally talk everyday. THANK'S TO BBM!

It's my first Christmas that I am not going to celebrate with my loving and sweetest mom ever. I am not that happy about  it  and am not taking this very well but still trying hard to put a smile on my face. I'm missing her so much and I know she's missing the hell out of me too. yay! tears in my eyes! whew!! ok ok i can do this! haha!. there are just few words I want to say...



Mama,

Though you are not with us at the moment you are in our hearts celebrating and thanking that another Christmas has come. Thank you for everything that you have given us. For the unconditional love, undying support for all of the things that i want to do and for lifting me up when I'am emotionally down. 



Merry Christmas, mother and I love love love you soooooooooooo much!!! yes!!! that much!!!! 



I'AM A ONE PROUD MAMA'S GIRL! 




No comments:

Post a Comment