xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO MY WORLD

Sunday, January 23, 2011

FIRsT ENTRY KO TO FOR 2011 !! BINYAGAN NA ANG BAGO KONG BLOG ! BOOOM !! ( A LETTER TO MY FRIENDS)

Ang dami ko pa palang dapat problemahin.Pano ko aayusin trabaho ko ? pano matutulog after ng work ? paano ko ililigtas si Inang Kalikasan? Paano ko mapapa-proud sa akin ang mga magulang ko? Paano ako makakatulong sa pag-unlad ng bansa? Hindi pala dapat masayang lahat ng lakas ko sa mga walang-kwenta at walang katuturan na mga bagay. Importante at espesyal din ako, nakalimutan ko lang.

This is all nothing but a nightmare to be exact.

I can’t go on pretending that I’m fine. Which in truth, I am not. The life in which I’m living is in fact, yeah, awesome in its own little way. However, there still the lingering fear of rejection and hopeless dreams.

On the horizon on which I look upon, the uncertainty of every step crumbles the solid walls of my optimism. The endless road to who knows where is seemed to be full of an infinity of problems and mistakes.

Only me, can walk this path.

Only me, can help myself.

The mere fact that I’m giving up is the factual piece of evidence that I need to stop, and look back. To end this endless malady and agony that seems to be dwelling in my soul.

However, there are these creatures that I call friends. Their constant presence and encouragement overpowers the feeling of negativity that I still try hard to fight. They are the ones who help me in my very least and yet accept me humbly when I’m in my very best.

Solitude is a peaceful way of running away from everything.

Yet, facing the obstacles with friends, that’s everything.

SUPERLOVE KO KAYO !! ♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. HI CK -- yna here.. ;) nice to see you on blogger.. (again I guess hehe) ♥ post more.. I'll follow your blog.. toodles.. nice post btw.. I wish I write like you :D

    ReplyDelete