xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO MY WORLD

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

CHTM Enrollment

Being an international student is somewhat hard because you are not a priority specially when it comes to enrollments.
We just had our enrollment last 7th of January till the 14th. So on the 11th I went to school to enroll and I was pretty amazed with the outcome. I went really early because I was expecting for a lot of students that will enroll and of course that will cause a very long line but there was really changes that happened. I thought the pre-enrollment was really effective its just weird for an international student to undergo a pre-enrollment process.
I just went to a certain room to get my enrollment folder which was kept by the department. Inside the folder, my grades were attached already, I just updated my course syllabus and got an admission slip from the assigned instructor and went straight to the encoding area to confirm with the subjects and schedule that they already fixed for me the went straight to the cashier and paid, next spot was library for I.D validation and printing of the subjects enrolled and schedule then tadaaaah!!! done!
The pre-enrollment was really a thumbs up and am looking forward for a better enrollment process in the future as well.
5 stars for CHTM of University of the Cordilleras.

No comments:

Post a Comment