xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO MY WORLD

Sunday, January 27, 2013

It Was Not That Hard.

Before the third term started I was really busy processing some documents. I went to the Commission on Elections office, NBI office, NSO and DFA and somehow I was pretty amazed with the very fast processes they conducted.  Its actually my first time to process my own documents and based on some articles that I read some processes of these government units really suck but with my experience, everything went well and the flow was indeed smooth.
I think Filipinos now are ore becoming more disciplined and government employees are now practicing “good customer service”. Maybe these simple things are somehow contributing into why our economy is rising.
Oh well, good job to our government employees and of course to the Filipinos who are learning how to follow rules already.
And just to give you guys a reminder if you are planning to process your own documents as well… BE EARLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment