xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO MY WORLD

Monday, July 11, 2011

GREATEST BOYFRIEND ON EARTH ♥♥♥

RAIN

The past two days I spent with the boy have been the best. Today was most lovely, though, despite the rain. The boy took me out to lunch on this new diner and I had the biggest pancakes I've had my entire life. It had vanilla ice cream and blue berry on top too which made it even better-- now am fatter.

The whole afternoon we spent walking around the mall, looking at gorgeous watches and upcoming films we have to watch, and eating cheetos Jalapeno. The rest of the afternoon we spent at Starbucks drinking hot caramel macchiato and hot chocolate added with a surprise encounter with our long time friends.

It kept raining all day. In fact, it hasn't stopped raining since last week and the week before that becasue of Falcon and Goring and oddly enough, the rain has been keeping me sane the past few days. It has also made Manila mornings the best times of day and it makes me feel like doing nothing but lie in bed and bask in the beauty of everything.

We had dinner together at this Korean restaurant, too. I had spicy Ramen and he had the seafood special. Dinners with the boy are some of the little things I treasure most. I like watching him eat. It makes me feel happy. After dinner, just when I was about to go home, he surprised me with a romantic coffee date. Just me and him, a cup of coffee each, the faint scent of the soft, Manila rain, and good conversation. Nothing else. Just that and that's what made me feel happiest.

It's good to feel special sometimes. Lucky for me, I have the boy who makes me feel special day after day.


                                                      ----------- FICTION
       

2 comments:

  1. Gosh!! I was so happy reading this tapos di pla totoo?! seriously???! fiction lang toh?! grabeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes just a fiction. A beautiful scene that my head and heart created. A scene that a simple girl would dream of.

    ReplyDelete