xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO MY WORLD

Thursday, March 7, 2013

AM I BEING TOO CHOOSY?

I know what I deserve, I know my standards and  and stuff. The thing is, I think I'm being too choosy when it comes to guys. AM I? I don't want to get hurt again and again and again or expect too much or idk. I just want a good love life. It's just.. I want a guy who will love me and treat me well. That’s not too much to ask right?  As you can see, I am really pressured by this.

Will I have a hard time by this?

Or I’m  getting mixed up between being "choosy" and "having standards". There's nothing wrong with not liking the guys that are into me - again, it just means that I won't go for just anyone and that I have standards. Maybe I know my standards and I  want a great love life that's why am so concerned.

Or maybe its not being picky at all, maybe it’s called not compromising my standards but on a second thought… I cant imagine myself being with another man. If  I could be with anyone, It’d would still be you and It’s not what I feel for you, It’s what I don’t feel for anyone but you.

EVERYTHING STILL BOILS DOWN TO HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment