xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO MY WORLD

Friday, April 26, 2013

My Mr. Ex was not my THE ONE -- 2

And here I am single, fabulous, alluring, intense and super duper uber ready to rock and roll my great life. Now that the breakup behind me is setting in. As time goes by am starting to see just how wrong some things went. That when i was with him i did not feel really free. I was tending to almost all of his wants and needs that I've outgrown him but I was not sure and dint even realize not to let go until recently!

And all of that was because of love! Yeah boy! LOVE!!! Yeah let's admit it I still hella love him but there is no point anymore. I still hella care, but there is no point of showing it anymore.

Of course, just because i know in my heart that he was not the right one for me that doesn't mean am feeling totally footloose and fancy free right now. In fact, as crazy as it sounds, i still miss him like crazy. But am done hurting, am done letting myself experience that severe pain, unlimited disappointment and nonstop loss. And i know the recovery that i will go through wont be that fun but i will really work hard to be more comfortable about it so i can achieve that amazing future.

No comments:

Post a Comment