xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO MY WORLD

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

same sh*t different day ?? I DON'T THINK SO !

YES !

Sometimes you tend to get really bored with the routine you have.
You wake up, do your thing, hang out with the same faces, go home alone..
I'm getting sick and bored with what am doing everyday..
But the good thing is am surrounded with great people !

People who knows how to make me smile..
People who knows how to cheer me up when am sad..
People with great personalities and awesome humor in their system..
People with great experiences..

I may not KNOW them that much yet..
But i know that they are really rockin my friggin world in their own simple ways.. =))

And I'm truly glad I met these people !
Slowly they are becoming bacon bits in my salad bowl !
It is by chance  that I met them.. by choice that they became my friends !


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment