xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO MY WORLD

Monday, July 18, 2011

The Annoying Little Things I Hate Most !

* one word answers after i send you long msgs...
squeezing the toothpaste from the middle ! duuh ? Squeeze from the bottom please !
* throw something at me, ( Hand it to me don't throw nothing at me I'm not a dog )
people who talk through movies...
coming in my room and leaving my door open when you leave...
* people who keep on bashing my Lebron James...
if you continue to do something after I had already said stop...
not appreciating the small things I do...
asking for advice then get mad or complain when I tell you the truth . Don't ask if you
   can't handle it !
 tell me how I should live MY life. Your's is what you should be worried about...
Saying you got something to tell me, then telling me not to mind it anymore or you
   gonna tell me later.. 
take my kindness for weakness !
comparing me to your ex's or other people
* changing the channel while I'm watching 
when you get drunk and start to act stupid in public (i sometimes do that ! lol )
pouring a bowl of cereal then find out there's no milk !
telling me to text u, yet u take yrs to reply back 
when my body decides to have it's red month on the wrong day
waiting for a text from someone that I actually want to talk to .. *looks at phone ... that
   annoying person texts instead !
constantly talking during a movie.. STFU & let me watch the movie !
Not flushing the toilet
im spilling my heart out to you... and all you gonna say is 'oh, ok' ! 
* is to have me fresh out the shower, get dressed & all dolled up, then sellout last
   minute !
asking me why I'm mad , when I'm mad..
* when i ask something and just say "bahala ka"

No comments:

Post a Comment