xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO MY WORLD

Monday, January 31, 2011

SEE HOW SINGLE LIFE RUNS !



KAHIT ISA JAN WALANG TUMPAK SAKIN !! SORRY NAMAN !!
There’s only one of me, so, yeah. Single.
Second Dreaded Question that follows when someone meets me , WHY IS SHENAKED SINGLE ?
The answers are easy, really, and I don’t want to turn it into a rant of why I am not naked COMMITTED !!!

ANSWER NO. 1: I haven’t found my equal – both in interests and passion.
LIVE for meaningful conversations and connections. I like talking about what i know, artists I listen to, and movies I watch. And believe me, looking for a guy who has the musical taste. 
I also want someone who has the same drive that I have when it comes to things that interests me. I want someone to LOL when I LOL. You see, my interests and passion are not that complicated nor obscure. I want to be with someone who can be on the same page as I am. You say opposites attract? Believe me, it doesn’t always work. Try dating someone who says reading makes his head hurt. ugh !!
ANSWER NO. 2: I still haven’t proven anything to myself and to the world.
I want to do so much with my life right now, things that I couldn’t achieve if I am in a relationship – live independently, backpack, socialize, and meet as many people as I can. Selfish as this may sound, I don’t want to be held liable for someone else’s feelings and others for mine while I achieve these goals. At least let me be CEO first! Okay, youngest AVP ;) LOL ! 
I WANT TO STAND IN MY OWN GROUND
ITS MY LIFE ANYWAYS ! I WANT TO LIVE IT 

ANSWER NO. 3: Slim pickings.
Seriously, if you know someone I can date, then by all means, set me up. If you were in my shoes—then let’s see how you pan out in the sea of 16-year-old Baby Prostitutes. It’s the curse of the Only Has Personality Going On For Her type. And sadly, most intellectually stimulating guys believe that all girls who like the internet look like Lara Croft. Wake up and smell the coffee, guys.
Contrary to popular belief, Singlehood at this age is awesome. Let me get back to you when I’m 30 years old, barren, and fuggin’ CEO, bitch.** LOL

**If the reference is lost on you, then it was nice meeting you. XD



No comments:

Post a Comment