xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO MY WORLD

Sunday, February 13, 2011

FLY HIGH♥

freedom.
this time, full on 100% freedom.
and it never tasted this sweet.

i was happy.
i am happy.
im still happy.
maybe in my life, all the wrong decisions i ever had was all worth it. it made my life interesting, i have a reason to write about it. i have something to share. all those times i felt i was a failure gone out of the blue.
i was happy again.
i am happy. again.
someone came along, someone who makes me happy. someone who still loves me amidst the mess and damage my life has been. willing to look at me in the eye and make me feel i was loved. i was loved.
i used to make wrong decisions.
wrong time to walk on the park cause its raining. 
loved the wrong person and for the wrong reasons.
all the wrong things actually give me one thing that is right.

you. (MY LIFE)
you are the only exception.
you are my oxygen.
this love is my oxygen.

i can now breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment