xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO MY WORLD

Sunday, June 12, 2011

CALL CENTER NG BAGUIO --- BOW !

"Thank you for calling... BLAH BLAH BLAH"



A few years back, there was 

then

 and now here comes


  Which made me think:

Halla ! ano nang mangyayari sa mga agent ng sitel ? precisely the tenured ones ? who are planning to resign because of 'some confidential matters' which I rather not mention here ? Given the fact that Convergys salary is MANILA-RATE ! or should I say relatively higher than Sitel's ?  will they still stay in the company ? Of course, the answers to my questions are pretty obvious, and if you're a Sitel agent (like some of my friends who has their own stories and experiences)  I'm pretty much sure that you know what I mean when I said 'some confidential matters' eh ? Ohhh boy ! everyone deserves a greener pasture ! =)) (opinyon ko lamang po ito) Well am not that worried for the agents of PS, since i think they have a good credibility, but don't get me wrong that am trying to enphasize here that Sitel doesn't have that CREDIBILITY.

Convergys is set to operate in BAGUIO this month (JUNE) 2011 if am not mistaken (as of this writing I have no clue when will be the exact date) and if Sitel won't make the "bestmarket move", I'm afraid what will happen next. If you work at Sitel, you definitely know what I mean and you know what's the latest talk of the town.

For the people who are still part of Sitel.. I know you love Sitel and Sitel deserves your loyalty but.. make sure you love your job too ! =)) Well, I'll let your 'heart' decide ! Or should you let your 'head' decide ?

Well, I don't know ! You need to think of the best move ! 


AEGIS PEOPLE SUPPORT
It's past a month since my last day in AEGIS PEOPLE SUPPORT. I still miss the workplace there MOST ESPECIALLY my acquaintances who became my friends too =))

If you like a job in a call center industry, perhaps this is such a good workplace for you based on my self experience. If you think that it's that hard to be hired in here, you're just being pessimistic. Fact are, as long as you have a good communication skills, multi tasking ability, and a 30 wpm typing speed ? you're good ! Let me tell you, it is just confidence that gave me a chance to work inside this call center. And i can assure you. People in this company ? beyond awesome REALLY !

Moreover, Aegis People Support has a lot to offer for their employees good  compensation, incentives, and valuable healthcare benefits. In addition to that, they also organize parties for their employees during special celebrations.

The only thing that I think Aegis People Support needs to improve on is their ability to provide some recreations for their employees. Other than that, Aegis People Support is a perfect workplace gauranteed.THUMBS UP !!

No comments:

Post a Comment