xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO MY WORLD

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

MY DATE BOOK!

I haven't had a planner that I really used productively. 
For 2013 I will try to use a planner just in case it will help me to think ahead and to stop procrastination. Maybe if I can look quickly at my calendar and see a list of what I need to be doing, then I might respond much quicker

There are few thing that I want to write on my planner specially that am back in school. 
  • homework
  • and due dates
  • Test dates
  • Dances, parties, dates, celebrations
  • Family gatherings, vacations, excursions
  •  test dates
  • Fees—due dates
  • things to buy
  • things to do
Or simply put everything in my planner. I must remember that anything that takes up time, like a date or a coffee with my friends, will keep me from working on an assignment. If I  don't put these things in my planner as time out, I may not realize how limited my homework time really is. This leads to cramming and all-nighters. haha! Sounds like a real student now huh? yeah. i badly need to do this because I'm planning to get a full load next term, which i wish will really happen.


This planner will be a part of my everyday life. Will carry it with me at all times and remember to check it every morning and every night.

MY PLANNER



 from TOMATO located in Mall of Asia but of course it's also available in their different branches and yeah it's for only 200 pesos


Sorry for the Red envelope right there. It was given by one of my Titos. It's a traditional way of giving money as a Christmas gift.



What I like about this planner is that it has it's own bucket list of things you want to stop doing and places to go to and so on and so forth. 


It has it's own passport as well where in you need to collect stamps from their different stores and as soon as you get 10 stamps you can have their limited edition TOMATO TIME.

they have these discount coupons as well which I'm really happy about. haha.

and this one too STICKERS!!

and a tickler. 



Already filled out my personal information.

looking forward for an amazing, fully organized 2013.






No comments:

Post a Comment