xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO MY WORLD

Saturday, March 26, 2011

with YOUTUBE ?? I'am hella glad I can go back in time ! =D (IM SO HYPED WITH THESE ALTERNATIVE SONGS)

Way back 90s my tito Ambo a cousin of my mum was like 18 or 19 and he used to listen to smashing pumpkins, pearl jam, pixies and all of those great alternative bands, when I listen to this songs it's like I get the feeling that I'm a 3 yearl old girl again you know ? It's awesome but kinda sad, because I know that I was not old enough to understand this music. Its good that i grew up hearing these kind of music !

I think that when we're young, really little kids, the first experiences, the way we're educated and the music that is first shown to us, are factors that might change the way we are today, so maybe it is normal that we feel a little strange when we hear Justin Beiber the fag on the radio, because they're not our style, they're not the music that we were first shown ! XD

Some music... it's like we imprinted on it.
Glad that i dint miss the culture ! if ever... i cant imagine the pain dude !

Honestly, this decade sucks for music, with a few exceptions of course. Technology sucks ! All those auto tunes ? Making me sick ! the 90s were so much better, people actually had good taste and weren't afraid to listen to different music. now everyone is force fed with this bull crap we call 'music' 

The 90's was the last great decade of  music. It's all been a downhill slope since then. I was born in 90s and I vaguely remember singing Cranberries and Nirvana songs when they came on the radio as a little kid. Those were the days man...

Well all and all ? just wanna say EVERYTHING was so much better in the 90's, DAMN even the cartoons ! lol XD

I posted some songs.. go check them =)) enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment