xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO MY WORLD

Sunday, April 24, 2011

26 things I would like to do/see/have in my lifetime ♥♥♥

Everyone's response tends to be completely unique, which is a good thing. But there is one amazing thread of commonality between those responses.
Usually, at least HALF of the items on any particular person's list could be accomplished AT WILL and AT ANY TIME...were they only to get slotted on the schedule and MADE TIME FOR. We're talking about things like, "take salsa dancing lessons","drive a 2010 Camaro" and even "watch a sunset from beginning to end".

What's on

Am really looking forward to these things !
  
1. Overcome my fear of heights !

 2. Overcome my fear of drowning !

  3. Be someone's mentor !

 4. Travel to:

 China- Great Wall of China
Florence Italy- Statue of David (Michelangelo). Italy: Rome- Sistine Chapel ceiling, Venice, Gondola Ride
Greece- Parthenon on Acropolis in Athens
Paris- Eiffel Tower Musée du Louvre
Egypt- Pyramids
Rio de Janeiro- Cristo Redentor
Hawaii- Aaahhh
Morocco
India- Taj Mahal
Spain
SOUTH AFRICA !!!!

5. Have a  baby =))

  6. Do a triathlon !

  7. Have a solo concert !
  
8. Drive my own Pick-up truck  (y'all heard me - I like trucks!)... Vrrooom !!! Vrroom !!!
  
9. Write on a top magazine

10. Live in NYC for a year. I ♥  NYC ! 
  
11. Own a horse (a THOROUGHBRED), and a farm (with chickens, ducks, dogs, cows and piggies) in a province here in da Pilipins. =D
my own okay ?? my lolo and lola has one ! so its not mine XD ! i dont want that !
  
12. Throw a party at a 5- star hotel with a Masquerade Ball or "Unmask the Night" theme for one of my B-day parties !

 13. Lap dance really good or learn how to pole dance !

 14. Have my own line of clothes and accessories !

 15. Write a book about Teenage girls and boys. What to do, and what they should never do! It's easy kids, "Listen to your parents, and listen to me for I've been there! 'Wag tigas ulo !!! Nuff said !

 16. I wanna go SURFING !!!

 17. Master Ice/ Inline/ Roller skate really good !

 18. Speak Spanish fluently !

 19. Own a small and yet beautiful Beachfront house here or abroad.

 20. Get married in a church, or by a preacher at least =)  A Beach wedding would be nice ! *winks ! ;P

 21. Set up my own organization to take the KIDS off the street ! Build a School of Hard Knocks for Philippines' Street Kids FREE ! i love kids !!  The children are the future of this beautiful planet ! Everyone deserves a chance to learn and to even go school.

 22. Meet Lebron James and Michael Jordan, or maybe Kobe Bryant (Ha ha !) in person ! =D

 23. Swim with a dolphin 

 24. Ride a camel into the desert ! ( I wanna ride a camel in the Middle East with a diamond encrusted tiara on my 'happy' head ! Haha !)
  
25. Be a Glam- ma (lola) someday.

26.  Meet the guy who will do all of these things with me. The guy who will give me the drama of "happily ever after"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORE TO COME !

No comments:

Post a Comment