xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO MY WORLD

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

25 RANDOM THINGS PEOPLE DONT KNOW ABOUT ME

1. I was born on August 6th, I asked my mom what's up with mY name "CHARLAIGN KEITH" she said she saw it on a comics book way back her time. Ive been looking for that comics book since i was really young.. Dang that must be really rare, because until now i cant find it. even in google. ( feeling ko bolex lng yun ng nanay ko) lol ! NOT REALLY COOL ! 

2. A  nurse told her that I'm going to be famous and super rich when I grow up because my legs are not equal !!!??? I have no idea ! =D I'm still waiting for it to happen especially the super rich part in the story ! LOL Maybe if I had made other choices in life I would've been super rich now, I don't give a rat's arse ! I have no regrets. Life is only going to get better !

3. I love Archie Comics/ Betty and Veronica when i was really young. My tita Vinette introduced it to me.

4. I dont have siblings, ONLY CHILD ! My mum and dad  were separated way back then, well they were never married anyways. don't know what happened to me, i guess my dad got too excited with my mum and accidentally ! tadaaaah ! (AKO NA YUN ! haha !

5. In elementary, I was cleaning the classroom one time when our class president (I remember your name foo !) tried to hit on me big time... making me ligaw ! Hello we were 8 !!! I was busy doing my thang and didn't wanna be disturbed so I said 'stop it !' He didn't wanna stop so I punched him in the stomach ! REALLY HARD !

So I went back to my cleaning while he ran (like a lil girl) for his dear life.....only to come back with two of his buddies to help him hold both of my arms.... so he could punch me in the stomach as well ! LOSER !!! You try showing yourself to me now, Ima pound you ! =D

6. My parents paid for my high school education half only, I was a scholar ! Thank you GOD am kinda smart !  my kokote kahit tabingi sometimes, and my charms! LOL ! =D

7. I wanted to marry TOM CRUZ !

8. I was crazy about NKOTB's Jordan Knight and Nirvana in high school ! darn ! blame my tito AMBO for that !! eff !!

9. I'm was crazy about Nirvana. Kurt Cobain was the baddest of the bad !!! PLus he was HOT !!! and of course of course !! ERASER HEADS !!! am crazy about them !! ELLY BUENDIA !! darn !! he rocks man !!

10. I love getting tanned when its summer. i love the thought of having tan lines !

11. I like eating a few pieces of chocolates. I love all types of Dark chocolates! if there's none, I can get by with any M&M's, crunch, or Toblerone. BUT I DONT LOVE CHOCOLATES !

12. I LOVE KARE-KARE !

13. My first boyfriend dumped me beacuse he discovered HE LIKES MEN TOO !! DARN !!! Now am just laughing about it ! haha ! YOUNG LOVE !

14. I can spend hours in a bookstore !

15. Am e certified shoe addict ! i have tons !! i can sacrifice a good meal just to buy a good pair of shoes. then i will dispose the old once when am sick of it. 

16. I LOVE DOGS !! I support all animals around the world. Every creature deserves to live, or at least be treated with outmost care, love and respect like we all do. BUT PLEASE !!!! not pusa daga and ipis !! darn !!!

17. I had my first (daga) pet ! his name was "BAKA" darn richard earl jackson ! he gave that name to him. Then raffielle camit accidentally killed him =((

18. I used to save stray cats when I was a kid. My mum loves pussy ! I would feed them and give them baths ! I know you're not supposed to do that but I wanted them super clean ! Then i saw the fur ball coming out from their mouth ! GROSS ! then i started hating them !

19. I listen to Christmas songs when I'm feeling blue (which is rare) even when it's not Christmas time; Classical, Jazz and Country music during bedtime; upon waking --- dance around in my underwear--- Cameron D. --Charlie's Angels' style!

20. Am a certified mama's girl !! spoiled brat ! I ADMIT IT ! but i hate it when she treats me like a baby !! 

21. I have hidden desire for girls ! lol ! but that doesnt make me a lesbian okay ???

22. I have no tattoos ! but am plannin to get soon.. UNDER BOOB TATTOO ! =))

23. I love everything that's old- old books (love the smell of it!), old Chivalry in action, OLD FRIENDS, old periods, old school music, old movies, conversations with old folks...except for old smells- Good times !

24. I accidentally started a MINOR rumble way back elementary

One fine Friday I decided to wear a Green and Pink striped Ralph Lauren collared shirt, paired with Green Esprit jeans, and Green loafers, was just doing my own thing and I happen to pass the staircase where some of the  boys were just... you know, being boys. They were just sitting there, talking to one another and saw me wearing that horrible outfit, they couldn't help but say what they felt like saying which was "Palakang Palaka ang dating natin today ha?" I felt embarassed and ran back to my classroom.

But then my best friend saw me in tears and asked me WHY I was crying, right after I said 'coz some of the boys....' Whooossshh....POOF!.....HE VANISHES...goooone!!! My  friend , together with some of his crew almost got suspended for starting a ramble. HE MADE THOSE  BOYS APOLOGIZE TO ME, (poor boys, they were just being honest!) That was one of the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me!
Thanks best friend OLIVER for being my Knight in Shining Armor during that time, I really appreciate it! Aye! Good catch girl! :-P But dude, I would have said the same thing to myself if I saw me in that outfit now! LOL But then again, it was cool  :-P ----asan ka na kaya ngayon ?

young and foolish!!! :-) *Huggy

25. I wanted to be a nun. You can ask all of my cousins about it. I used to dress up in long skirts, long sleeves, boots and a veil on my head every Sunday to church. I watched 'Mermaids' way too much I guess. Don't know what happened to me... I guess I'm a late bloomer! LOL! PEACE Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment