xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO MY WORLD

Friday, April 8, 2011

McDonalds Philippines New Commercial 2011


Wow ! It's so amazing how McDonald's always comes up with "catching," hard to forget and even conversation trending commercials. Don't get me wrong, this is a very cute and adorable commercial for most people, if not all (Even I found it cute at first, but I realized otherwise. haha !), but I find this commercial odd and disturbing.. It sends a different message to the children... I'm sure that somewhere, Ronald McDonald is watching them through some binoculars because its really cute but, The things they put in children's minds nowadays.. is really disturbing ! I don't know, this is just wrong. really cute but what happened with value formation ? what ? teach little boys to be ungentlemanly and afraid of responsibilities ? Plus its saying like "this is relationship, this is how we do it ! You gain from me, I gain from you, then we're quits !"

ROMANTICIZING the relationship of innocent (they don't even understand what relationships are) isn't this corrupting the children's minds ? When I was their age, my main concern was to eat my favorite food and find ways how my parents can get me to eat it... or if I'm gonna look at my pocket the only money I can get was coins enough to buy me candies...

BUT SERIOUSLY IT'S CUTE =D bitter lang ako walang love life.. haha !

No comments:

Post a Comment