xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO MY WORLD

Saturday, May 21, 2011

There is so much in life that I have learned from my DaddyCool (my loving lolo). He is in many ways a very simple man, but yet he had strong values that he passed down by example to his children and grandchildren

As I prepared for writing this, I could really see how he taught, not by lecturing or preaching (although he did some of that too), but by his example.


He is lauded as a passionate person who loved life, his job and his friends/ family. He savored things very much.


He's sort of a lover of beauty, or a beautiful woman... Ahem !

As a husband, father, lolo, tito, and colleague, and friend, Daddy is known for his love of life and unflagging sense of humour... people call him TALKIS TALKIS since he really talks a lot !!  MISMO !!! I've never heard anyone say bad things about my daddy, puera nalang kung jealous sila sa kanya, everyone loves him, everyone calls him DADDYCOOL,DON CACHO and LAKAY CACHO 

Daddy has a great big heart and will give the very last money in his pocket if someone needs it badly. 

The lessons learned from my Daddy will live on with me as long as I live and I hope that I could pass them on to my son and future grandchildren.


DADDY, I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH !! We will truly miss you !!


I know we are all feeling a little bit sad, that we've lost our daddy, our friend and our father. Together we have cried an ocean of tears as we feel so empty and hold many fears. But Daddy would want us to know he's in a good place and that he watching us all with a smile on his face as we have made him so proud, as proud as can be that he has raised such a beautiful and special family.

Thinking back now I really must say I feel lucky and privileged to have known Daddy to this day for in my life, you have played a special part the memories I will treasure and keep close to your heart. And for all of us, be grateful, his life is now complete, to each one of us he has loved and cared and a family, be thankful for the good times we shared.

Although he has gone we will always be together and his spirit will live on each one of us forever, when you look to the sky, look for the brightest star as Daddy will be  looking down on us from afar


And now I would like to thank the good Lord above for blessing us with our Grandpa with his kindness and love.


Dear God, if it is not too much fuss take extra special care of our daddy as he is very dear to us.

DADDYCOOL,  if you are listening say a prayer for us every day be sure to protect us and guide us on our way. We know when God called you, you had to go but we want you to know  we miss you and love you so !! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment