xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO MY WORLD

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

MY NEXT BOYFRIEND...

A friend fiercely asked me -- "How will it be with your next boyfriend?" for a moment there was silence. It seems like I don't have any idea on how will it be. For a moment it made me think of what it is really to be in a perfect relationship? On a second thought being in a perfect relationship will surely suck because facing the reality is really tough and it wont give you any perfect view specially in love.

Then I smiled... said to myself... "Am I hopeless romantic?" then I argued with myself screaming... "NO!!!! OF COURSE NOT!!!" Maybe, just maybe... the right one for me is just right there and maybe just maybe... my next boyfriend will have these qualities to answer the question "How will it be with my next boyfriend?" And lastly, maybe, just maybe... I badly need to print a picture of this "BAD BOY GUY" tuck it in my closet and use it as a constant reminder of what i really deserve.

MY MASTER LIST

MY NEXT BOYFRIEND...


1. …WILL NOT CHEAT ON ME.
2. ...will have a job.
3. ... will not smoke pots.
4. ...will talk when need arises versus putting it off later.
5. ...will watch NBA with me endlessly.
6. ...will not judge me for watching the TV that much.
7. ...will call and not text.
8. ...will be emotionally mature, available and evolved.
9. ...will know how to manage his money.
10. ...will not be vain.
11. ...will ask me how I’m doing and how my day was and actually care.
12. ...will be content sometimes to spend the whole day in bed watching movies and eating takeout.
13. ...will compliment me every now and then, especially when I’ve made an effort to look nice for a night out.
14. ...will not be an alcoholic.
15. …will have goals, dreams, and the drive to achieve them.
16. …will understand that ‘No’ means ‘No.’
17. …will tell the truth.
18. …will learn how to communicate like an adult.
19. …will actually enjoying spending time with me.
20. ...will be crazy about me as much as I will be about him.
21. ...will not give me restrictions in having and spending my time with my life and friends
22.  …will talk to me when something bothers him.
23. ...will continually surprise me.
24. …will have the ‘we’ team mentality.
25.  …will stay with me through joy and pain.
26. …will have a backbone in the relationship and not be afraid to tell me ‘no.’
27. …will have a great sense of humor, but know when to be serious.
28. …will be more passionate in random moments.
29. …will be able to laugh at himself.
30. …will have a regular sized temper than does not super-size itself randomly.
31.  …will give me space.
32.  …will know what a commitment is and follow up that knowledge with actions that support it.
33.  …will understand that relationships aren't all perfect, and that sometimes fighting can resolve difficult issues.
34. …will not be selfish with his love when things don’t go his way.
35. …will be smart but not snide.
36. ...will be extra romantic to make me smile and love him more.
37. ...will respect me, my family and my friends.
38. ...will go shopping with me.
39. ...will not hate me for spending so much time fixing my clothes, hair and make-up.
40. ...WILL LOVE ME UNCONDITIONALLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment