xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED TO MY WORLD

Friday, December 28, 2012

MY OWN WEDDING

I just hosted a wedding reception a while ago and it took me maybe 4 hours to create the program. I think I did great a job for that thinking that it was my first time to host a wedding reception.

I did a lot of hosting already with different events and bigger events, but this one felt different, maybe because the word WEDDING was attached with what I was doing and maybe because you are witnessing how these two people are smiling because they are now officially husband and wife.

 The way they kiss was really adorable. The way they hold each other's hands was inspiring. The way they hug each other was really full of love. 

No woman would not dream to have a perfect wedding with the one they love. It's a fairy tale that they will create under their control. A magical moment that will complete their childhood dreams to be with their Prince Charming.

One day.... I'll surely have mine. My own wedding. My own love story. My own fairy tale. My own Prince Charming.


No comments:

Post a Comment